Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polish Days Before & After: Christmas Bling

Hello!!!

Today's manicure is for Polish Days, and the theme is 'Bling'

I started with a base of Pretty Serious VT100 (indie alert!), a rich green with gold glitter:

Pretty Serious VT100

Pretty Serious VT100

Then I sponged a bit of Orly Sashay My Way on the nail at the bottom, working up a bit. Over that I sponged some Fanchromatic Nails Fistful Of Latinum (double indie alert!) to add a bit of variety to the glitter. Finally, I added some red rhinestones to make it even more sparkly and festive:

We wish you a merry bling bling

And a blingy new year!


I really love how this came out! Glittery and fun but not too glittery. Perfect for any Christmas Party, and I think I'm going to wear this on Christmas day.

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other participants in Polish Days, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.


21 comments:

  1. gorgeous green, and I like the glitter and rhinestones. very festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm pretty happy with this one...:)

      Delete
  2. Love VT100 and love your mani x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Mishka! You've done a super blingy Christmas mani. Love it.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Super blingy Christmas is the best Christmas, lol!

      Delete
  4. This is really festive and pretty!!
    Really cool christmas mani, love it <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I think I'm going to try it with a red base and green rhinestones, too...:)

      Delete
    2. <3 that idea. Cant wait to see it

      Delete
  5. Love it hun!
    You really sashay your way there :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will see a MSMD mani on this on monday, btw

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, I can't wait to see what you do with it!! :) :) :)

      Delete
    3. Choose a darker base, but looks pretty much the same :P

      Delete
    4. I really love it over that base. I think I'm going to try it over black, with pearls instead of the red rhinestones...maybe that new Zoya black with the holographic glitter, Storm...ooooooo...

      Delete
  6. Awww this is super pretty and festive! Loving it hun! :)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am flabbergasted at how awesome this mani is! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this mani! It's like a deconstructed Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!